THE LAST ONE
Helloooo, I’ve been planning a giveaway for a while for my lovely followers even though 89% of them probably don’t know I even exist, but it makes me happy when I see them reblogging/liking things I personally like too. It might not sound like much, but knowing so many people like / share the same interest as I do makes me vv happy. I was originally going to give out some anime merch that I never “use”, but recently me and icyality won a drawing contest at a “fair”(?) in which we collab’d in. As you see in the photo, we will be giving away a 3DS XL! I was originally going to keep it, as I always whined about how I wanted one sososo badly, but I realized it’s probably going to rot in somewhere in my house forever after my 2 hours of exploring. (which indeed it did as I tossed it somewhere unknown until this day where I thought of a giveaway) So it might be a better use to give it away to someone who’d cherish it instead of gathering dust!
- 99% brand new 3DS XL
Rule + Info:
- giveaway blogs are not eligible to participate or win.
- must be following me and icyality
- don’t delete this text or you’ll automatically be disqualified.
- your ask box should be opened so i can message you if you win.
- the winners will be given 72 hours to reply to my ask, if i don’t receive any reply then new winners will be chosen.
- if you are under 18, please ask your parents/guardian for permission because i will be asking for your address, full name, and phone numbers if you win.
- winner will be chosen by a random generator
- i’ll ship internationally.
- both likes and reblogs count, you may reblog as many times as you wish as more reblogs = more entries.
- giveaway ends june 30th
I hope I didn’t miss anything ; ; feel free to drop by an ask if you have any questions!
tl;dr - Redditor whining about being friendzoned gets politely told.
This needs to be reblogged until every immature little asshat on the planet gets the message.
I recommend all of these
Great Teacher Onizuka is an anime I’d recommend to anyone, any day of the week. It’s funny, clever, and heart warming. As for the hidden gems where’s Shirokuma cafe? That was definently a hidden gem for me.
RUN WHILE YOU CAN.